– We are constantly reviewing our delivery promise, to keep our team safe.
– Employees are encouraged to follow government guidance on social distancing when working with others.
– Our warehouse had been rearranged in order to ensure a minimum of 2 meter distances between employees at all times. This will result in orders being processed slower.
– We check and record the temperatures of everyone entering our warehouse, and anyone with a high temperature is immediately sent home.
– Warehouse staff who are allowed into the building and come into contact with customer orders are required to wear gloves.
– All staff have been provided with hand sanitiser, and our locations are deep-cleaned daily.
– All business travel has been cancelled, and in-person meetings with external businesses postponed.
You collect your order in person from either bar during our normal opening times by selecting either
“Free Pickup – The Brewhouse Bar – 589 Halifax Rd, WF15 8HQ – Thur-Sun During Bar Opening Hours” or
“Free Pickup – Mill Valley Tap Cleckheaton – Woodroyd Mills, BD19 3AF – Fri-Sun During Bar Opening Hours” at checkout.
For further details and the latest opening hours please click here
Alternately, you can collect directly from the brewery during the week by selecting
“Free Pickup – Mill Valley Brewery – 589 Halifax Rd, WF15 8HQ – Mon-Fri Call (01274) 242854 To Confirm” at checkout.
If you select this option please call (01274) 242854 to confirm your preferred collection date and time.
When collecting please just show your order confirmation to a member of staff, who will be happy to process your order for you.
Please remember to comply with the latest government guidance whenever you’re visiting us.
Our system has a number of statuses which shows the progress of your order. Here are the statuses and what they mean –
Order not yet confirmed – order is placed and the payment is being processed
Order received – payment is processed, order ready to send to the warehouse
Order in warehouse – order is being processed in the warehouse for shipping
Due to the pressure the boxes and pouches can come under during transit our courier is unable to deliver these products. So we have chosen not to send them outside our local delivery area which is approximately within 7 miles of the brewery. Alternatively, you can collect your order from The Beer Shop or The Mill Valley Tap, just select your preferred option at the checkout.
To keep your beer in the best possible condition the key thing to watch out for is light – particularly sunlight. Never store beer in direct sunlight as it damages the flavour. Storage should be in a cool dark place.
As for the perfect temperature, it’s best to serve beer a little warmer than the temperature of your fridge to allow the flavours to come through.