– We are constantly reviewing our delivery promise, to keep our team safe.
– Employees are encouraged to follow government guidance on social distancing when working with others.
– Our warehouse had been rearranged in order to ensure a minimum of 2 meter distances between employees at all times. This will result in orders being processed slower.
– We check and record the temperatures of everyone entering our warehouse, and anyone with a high temperature is immediately sent home.
– Warehouse staff who are allowed into the building and come into contact with customer orders are required to wear gloves.
– All staff have been provided with hand sanitiser, and our locations are deep-cleaned daily.
– All business travel has been cancelled, and in-person meetings with external businesses postponed.
Collect your order in person from the Beer Shop during our normal opening times by selecting “Free Pickup – The Beer Shop, 589 Halifax Rd, Liversedge, WF15 8HQ” at checkout.
Tuesday: 3:30pm till 9pm
Wednesday: 3:30pm till 9pm
Thursday: 3:30pm till 9pm
Friday: 12pm till 9pm
Saturday: 12pm till 9pm
Sunday: 12pm till 9pm
Please show your order confirmation to a member of staff, who will be happy to process the order for you.
Please remember to comply with the latest government guidance whenever you’re visiting us.
Our system has a number of statuses which shows the progress of your order. Here are the statuses and what they mean –
Order not yet confirmed – order is placed and the payment is being processed
Order received – payment is processed, order ready to send to the warehouse
Order in warehouse – order is being processed in the warehouse for shipping
Due to the pressure the boxes and pouches can come under during travel and as our courier will take them to there depot before delivering them this means they can be with the courier service overnight so we have chosen not to send them outside our local delivery service witch is only available if your delivery address is with in 7 miles of our brewery or you can collect your order from the Beer Shop.
Although it will be tempting to dive right in when your box of beery treats arrive, we recommend you leave some of our beers to stand for 24 hours and allow any with sediment to settle.
The other thing to watch out for is light – Particularly sunlight. Never store a beer in the sun as it damages the flavour.
As for the perfect temperatures, storage should be in a cool dark place and served a little warmer than the temperature of your fridge.